The HydroClear 9 can efficiently treat wastewater from bathrooms, toilets, laundry and kitchens before being safely discharged into a watercourse such as a river or a stream and drainage field. . With a life expectancy of over 20 years, you can enjoy absolute peace of mind.
Contemporary design engineering and analysis software and state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities combine to create this unique product which dominates sewage treatment plant market with a pollutant removal level of 97.5%. Market-leading performance, easy installation, super quiet operation, low maintenance costs, reliable bio media system and durability are all qualities that make the product best suited for all off-mains sewage treatment requirements.
Its equipped with an external blower for optimal performance. The blower is conveniently located in a weatherproof aboveground external housing. This slim profile system comes with a 2-year warranty ensuring the product is registered on the Harlequin website.
Sewage treatment plant features
- Tank body moulded in one piece from durable Medium Density Polyethylene Material (MDPE)
- 110mm inlet and outlet connections
- Integrated lifting eyes for ease of handling and installation
- Fully secured 600mm x 450mm pedestrian duty, flush fitting low profile manhole cover comply with statutory regulations
- Aboveground air blower housing delivers more reliable and efficient operation; allows easy access for maintenance
- Easy access to the bubble diffuser within the tank
- Super quiet when installed correctly
- Cost-effective installation
- Comes in both gravity and pumped outlet versions.
- HydroClear owners can determine their own de-sludge intervals giving potential cost savings
- Mechanically reliable with no moving parts or electrics within the tank
- Certified for use in UK in compliance with EN12566-3