Heldite jointing compound is a pipe and thread sealant designed to effectively seal bolted, flanged or screwed joins and prevent leakage.
This semi-permanent liquid compound is used throughout all engineering industries, plumbing and heating, provided it isn’t in contact with potable water.
This is a non-abrasive joint sealant meaning that it has no effect on any metal, rubber or any other materials that it is used on.
Heldite thread sealant features
- Spreading capacity: 35sq. ft per 250ml tin
- Waterproof and anti-corrosive
- Unaffected between temperatures of -40°C to +350°C
- Available in 250ml tin with brush applicator in the camp & 7ml bottle for single use.
- Suitable for oils, fuels, hydraulic fluids, water, gases & coolants
There are no reviews yet.