The remote acting oil fire valve is designed to safeguard against the risk of fuel being fed into the fire.
When fitted to an oil supply line, fire safety valves can help to prevent total destruction by fire, which is why British Standard BS5410 states that oil supply lines should be protected by these valves. When the capillary sensors are exposed to excessive heat the fire valve closes tightly, preventing the main storage tank from fuelling the fire. Once they close as a precaution, these remote acting oil fire valves will not reopen unless it is manually reset.
- Cut off temperature of 66°C or 90°C (depending on model)
- Suitable for use with class C2 and D fuels to BS2869
- Can be fitted horizontally and vertically.
- Brass body
- 3/8” F Inlet/Outlet
- Flow rate of 395litres per hour at 2m head
- BSRIA Approved to OFS E101:1998
There are no reviews yet.