The Unitel hydrostatic fuel tank gauge from Afriso Euroindex is a pneumatic tank level indicator designed for use primarily on fuel oil and diesel tanks, but also used as an AdBlue tank gauge.
It has a spring loaded plunger that you pull and release until the needle settles on the contents left within the storage tank, which is then displayed clearly as a percentage on its large mechanical face. This fuel tank level gauge is suitable for horizontal, vertical, cylindrical and rectangular tanks, with heights between 1200mm and 3000mm for diesel and up to 2500mm for water/AdBlue , making the Unitel a highly popular and versatile tank level indicator.
The Unitel fuel tank gauge also benefits from a handy adjustable second needle for setting a level parameter, which you can then use to indicate the level at which you need to reorder fuel. Supplied in an impact resistant casing, the Euroindex contents gauge can be easily wall or tank mounted.
Features of the Unitel hydrostatic fuel tank level indicator:
- Pneumatic fuel tank contents gauge
- Percentage reading
- Spring loaded plunger to pull/release
- 1” and ½” M BSP dual threaded
- Supplied with 20metres of PVC capillary
- For diesel tanks 1200-3000mm height
- For water/AdBlue 1200-2500mm height
- Accuracy +/-3% at full scale
- Gauge face 145mm x 135mm
- For rectangular & cylindrical tanks
- Suitable for diesel, kerosene, biodiesel up to B100, water and urea
There are no reviews yet.