The GoldenRod 497 BIO-FLO fuel tank filter is the particle filter for biodiesel up to B100 from the leading filtration brand in the agricultural market. Whilst used within many industries for filtering the impurities on a fuel storage tank, thanks to being suitable for gravy fed installations as well as compatible pumping systems, GoldenRod fuel filters are widely recognised amongst the farming community.
The 497 fuel tank filters benefit from a paper cartridge element inside a clear bowl with a drain point, allowing for the viewing and subsequent drainage of any debris or particles that have been removed.
All GoldenRod filter components including the GoldenRod 497-5 element are available individually as replacements (see accessories table).
Features of the GoldenRod 497 fuel filter for storage tanks:
- 10 micron particle fuel filter
- Paper filter element
- Maximum flow rate of 95litres Per Min
- For gravity & pump systems
- 1” F BSP Inlet/Outlet
- 1 1/8″-12 M UNF Filter Thread
- Suitable for biodiesel up to B100
- Includes 1 x head, 1 x bowl and 1 x filter element