The CTS mains operated multi-compartment fuel tank alarm system has three functions; to detect and warn of a tank overfill, a high/low liquid level and a bund leak.
If this fuel tank alarm identifies any of these issues, the zone in question will light up on the alarm’s screen, combined with an alarm sounder and flashing orange strobe, which provides the user with a clear warning of the activated tank state. Each zone can be configured in any of the three functions High, Low or Bund, enabling the complete customisation of these fuel tank alarms based upon the user’s requirements with a very simple set of electrical jumpers.
Options are available complete with three relays, to allow external equipment to be connected to each zone of the tank level alarm such as building management system for remote monitoring. This level and bund alarm also has the additional feature of controlling the pump from the relays (if fitted). When the fuel storage tank contents are ‘low’, the pump switches on and stays on until ‘high’ is reached.
Please note: Codes SWS2000 and SWS2001 do not come complete with probes. Please view the accessories table to select the combination you need. All cables must be free of electrical noise
Features of the CTS mains multi-zone fuel tank level alarm:
- For any combination of high, low, bund
- Weatherproof IP55 rated box
- LED zone lights up to indicate the issue
- 90db sounder
- Flashing orange strobe
- Test and mute functions
- Automatically reversed float logic for ‘low zones’
- Accepts multiple voltages of 110v, 230v, 12v and 24v
- Option available with 3 relays
- Options with probe/s available – see table
- SWS2000 and SWS2001 not supplied with probes – select from accessories table
- 95m max probe length