The Piusi cube B.SMART is an industry recognised, compact fuel dispenser for fast and reliable refuelling thanks to its high performance, Italian design.
B.SMART is the first cloud-based fuel management system from Piusi, providing the fleet manager with remote and real-time data on their fuel use online. It works by using a licenced app on the driver’s iOS or Android mobile device to activate the dispensing via Bluetooth, and its network to send the data to the cloud once the transaction is complete. This enables the real-time monitoring of multiple dispensers across unlimited geographical sites through a single user-friendly online web portal via the PC, tablet or smartphone wherever you are, saving the need to compile separate reports or visit all of the sites.
One of the largest benefits of the Piusi B.SMART is that unlike other cloud-based fuel management systems on the market, there are no ongoing subscription or hosting fees to account for, you simply buy the system and that’s it.
As well as being able to view up to date refuelling transaction reports by date, the quantity of fuel taken, driver, vehicle and dispenser, the fleet manager can also remotely control who can dispense the fuel by adding and removing driver access to the pump. The Piusi B.SMART online fuel management system therefore also prevents unauthorised fuel use, as only those drivers set a with a mobile app licence by the manager can draw fuel.
To make the B.SMART fuel management system even smarter and monitor and manage your site easily, you can add the Tank Watchdog module and the Fuel Economy model.
Features of the Piusi cube B.SMART online fuel monitoring system:
- Complete fuel dispenser
- Records data e.g. driver, date, vehicle & QTY
- Ability to record vehicle mileage when filling
- Ability to pre-set dispensing volume or set to fill
- Online portal for monitoring real time fuel use
- No ongoing hosting fees to use the software
- Single portal for multiple pumps on multiple sites
- c/w 10 or 20 driver app licences (more on request)
- Ability to export reports into .pdf or .xlsx files
- 56lpm, 70lpm or 90lpm (model dependent)
- K600 flow meter
- Automatic nozzle and nozzle holster
- 4m x 1” delivery hose
- 12v, 24v and 230v options
There are no reviews yet.