Made by Italian manufacturer Piusi, the Panther 72 electric diesel transfer pump is reliable, quality and versatile in its application.
The Panther 72 is the higher flow, flanged equivalent of the Piusi Panther 56 diesel refuelling pump, and thanks to its good flow rate is popular for the refuelling of vehicle fleets and machinery.
These self-priming, rotary vane diesel transfer pumps have an incorporated mechanical seal, which ensures that even in low temperatures the pump maintains its reliability. Other features of the Panther 72 Piusi fuel pump include its thermal motor overload protection, IP55 protection grade and its easy operation on/off switch.
Features of the Panther 72 diesel fuel transfer pump:
- Self-priming diesel fuel transfer pump
- Sintered steel rotor & acetal resin vanes
- Cast iron pump body with anti-corrosion paint
- Incorporated bypass valve & Viton lip seal
- Flow rate: 72ltr Per Min
- On/off switch
- Continuous running
- Thermal motor overload protection
- 1” F BSP inlet/outlet ports
- Protection grade: IP55
- Available in 230v/400v