This 5800-litre ‘Garden Harvest’ rainwater harvesting system is ideal for efficient collection, storage and distribution of rainwater to be used during periods of water scarcity.
It allows the connection of a hose to the pump within the tank to provide recycled rainwater for irrigating lawns, gardens, car washing and other outdoor water needs. Moulded in one piece from medium density polyethylene (MDPE), this seamless non-corrosive tank with a strong body, an adjustable turret and a calmed inlet can be installed very easily and reduce water costs by 50%.
Garden harvesting tank features
- Moulded from durable medium density polyethylene material
- 110mm inlet, outlet and service connections
- Fully secured 450mm diameter pedestrian duty manhole cover Integrated filter with stainless steel mesh (size 0.7 x 1.7mm)
- Calmed inlet reduces turbulence to tank sediment, improving water quality
- Pressure sensitive submersible pump (turns off if no demand), complete with integral run dry protection
- Pump can deliver up to 3.5bar pressure, with a flow rate of 2500 litres per hour. Max head of 35m (nominal) and power rating of 800W.
- U-bend type overflow also acts as a rodent trap
- Supplied with a 25m coil of 25mm HDPE pipe and 1” pump connections
- Moulded-in handles for ease of lifting
- PE tank is lightweight, corrosion resistant and made from 100% recyclable material
- The system complies with EN 16941-1:2018 and Part G of Building Regulations in U.K.