This 4400-litre ‘Garden Harvest’ rainwater harvesting system is ideal for efficient collection, storage and distribution of rainwater to be used during periods of water scarcity.
It allows the connection of a hose to the pump within the tank to provide recycled rainwater for irrigating lawns/gardens, car washing and other outdoor water needs. Moulded in one piece from medium density polyethylene (MDPE), this seamless non-corrosive tank with a strong body, an adjustable turret and a calmed inlet can be installed very easily and reduce water costs by 50%. The system complies with EN 16941-1:2018 and Part G of Building Regulations in U.K.
Garden harvesting tank features
- Moulded from durable medium density polyethylene material
- 110mm inlet, outlet and service connections
- Fully secured 450mm diameter pedestrian duty manhole cover Integrated filter with stainless steel mesh (size 0.7 x 1.7mm)
- Calmed inlet reduces turbulence to tank sediment, improving water quality
- Pressure sensitive submersible pump (turns off if no demand), complete with integral run dry protection
- Pump can deliver up to 3.5bar pressure, with a flow rate of 2500 litres per hour. Max head of 35m (nominal) and power rating of 800W.
- U-bend type overflow also acts as a rodent trap
- Supplied with a 25m coil of 25mm HDPE pipe and 1” pump connections
- Moulded-in handles for ease of lifting
- PE tank is lightweight, corrosion resistant and made from 100% recyclable material