Enduramaxx’s 2000 litre non-potable water tank or plastic process water tank is designed for process & industrial storage applications. This tank provides water storage at your convenience for many purposes where either mains water is not required or not available.
This self-supporting vertical cylindrical tank is rotationally moulded from UV stabilised MDPE (mid-density polyethene). This high-quality tank guarantees strength impacts resistance and durability and UV Stabilised for outside use.
- Supplied as standard with a 1.5” Outlet
- 100% rust proof
- UK manufactured
- 10 Year guarantee
2000 litre non-potable water tank uses
- Landscape watering for parks and recreational purposes
- Horticultural and Market Garden applications
- Cost-effective watering systems for groundskeepers and sporting stadia
- Toilet flushing in industrial, commercial, hospital or school environments
- Equine and agricultural establishments
- Irrigation and/or wash-down facilities
- Civil engineering applications where mains water is unavailable
- Agricultural tank and farm sprayer tank
- Crop sprayer tank
- Seawater storage tanks for aquariums and sea life centres
- Backwash water tanks for swimming pool
- Rainwater harvesting tank to store water for rainwater harvesting systems
There are no reviews yet.